We as consumers have been “sold” that it is better to go direct when it comes to your insurance… but is it really? The fact is that the South African insurance industry has all too often had a reputation of being untrustworthy. The perception is that it is in the best interest of an insurer to not pay a claim.
That is one of the reasons why it serves to go through an insurance broker instead of direct. Insurance brokers are designed to serve the client. Brokers don’t earn a broker fee for managing a policy, and do NOT get paid from insurers. The best part is that your insurance premium will still be cheaper through Oaksure simply because of our preferential rates through the various insurers.
Besides that, brokers are trained to understand, guide and advise you on the insurance that would be best for you. Oaksure has a trained team of professionals who are passionate about client service and will advise you on everything insurance related. Oaksure brokers are trained to:
- Explain your policy to you
- Guide you through the sign up process
- Advise you on any associated costs or special situations you need to look out for
- Negotiate competitive premiums on your behalf
- Assist you with processing a claim
Oaksure will gladly assist you with:
- Advice and Guidance
- Risk Management Advice
- Travelling and consultation
- Facilitating non-insurance value added products
- Claims Assistance
- Amendments, Renewals and Endorsements
On top of all of that, Oaksure has ADDITIONAL value added product to assist you with your everyday life, including:
- Weather Alerts
- Licence Renewal
- Fines Assist
- Oaksure App
- Bail Assistance
- Home Assistance
- Driver’s licence support
You can find a full list of our professional services HERE.